- Login to your Blogger Dashboard
- Go to Design (or Layout)
- In Page Elements tab, click Edit on your blogger Header element.
- From Configure Header panel, browse an image from your computer or place an image URL from internet that you want to make it for your header image
- After the image is uploaded, you can select one of these options "Behind title and description", "Instead of title and description" or "Have description placed after the image". Check on "Shrink to fit" option to let Blogger auto-scales your image to blogger's dimension.
- Click SAVE button to done your works and enjoy your blogging! ;-)
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Adding image to your blog header
It's very simple for now to adding an image (or banner) to your blog header by following these steps: