- Infinite scrolling: read more posts without having to reload or click to a second page
- New layouts: different views suited to different types of blogs
- Speed: download images as you view them, not all at once in advance
- Interactivity: there are now more ways to experience and engage with blog content
These dynamic views will work on your blog if all of the following are true:
- Your blog is public. Your readers don’t need to sign in to view your blog.
- Your blog has feeds fully enabled. In the Settings | Site feed tab, you have enabled either Full or Jump Break for your Post Feed.
- You have not disabled dynamic views. In the Setting | Formatting tab, the option for Enable Dynamic Views is set to Yes.